Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where can I buy SanDisk SSD now?

I've been searching around the web for any SSD on online retail store. engadget said SanDisk is already sending their SSD to computer manufactures(not sure this include neweegg.com). So I thought some of retail store should have "available soon" with SanDisk SSD picture in them. I found one here at DV Nation. But it was with

No ETA at this time

Link

Update: If you still want SanDisk SSD, try:

  • DVNation. They have 1.8" 32GB ZIF SSD for $599 and many other SSD I wrote about.
  • Newegg used to list SanDisk SSD but no longer listed on their site.
  • Google Shopping.

1 comment:

  1. HI THERE WILL TRY www.frys.com OR www.amazon.com OR ANY WEB SITE THAT SELLS SSD ARE YOU SURE YOU REALY WANT A 32 GB SCANDISK SSD FOR $599 TO BAD BECUASE I FOUND WEBSITES UNDER GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE BRING UP 256 GB SSD FOR ONLY $499 SEE I CAN GET 10 TIMES THE CAPACITY AND SAVE $100 TOO SOO GIVE THE 256 GB SSD FOR $499

    ReplyDelete