Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gigabyte i-RAM Box

I thought Gigabyte i-RAM Box was vaporware. It was announced few years ago, then delay, delay, and delay. Even its spec was reduced to the half good as original. No improvement over older PCI based i-RAM but only the form factor change.

But I guess they are officially shipping the product now. I've found a i-RAM Box on eBay before but I thought that the i-RAM Box produced was canceled and selling and selling what they already made on eBay.

I've finally found the product information on Gigabyte websites. No surprise, no improvement on the spec.

Link

Previous post on i-RAM

1 comment:

  1. Can't find the IRAM box at all now, went for the original IRAM but it is too big for my system. I believe there is a UK company selling something similar to the IRAM box however it is very pricy a couple of grand but works with DDR2

    Aberdeen Computer Repair

    ReplyDelete